Wednesday 8 October 2008

Recession Proof your Business - Business NorthWest

I shall be speaking on "How to weather an economic down-turn – Ten Top Tips to recession proof your business" at the Business NorthWest exhibition on Thursday 20th November 2008 at 10:15 am. I will be part of the EEF World of Work Theatre, which is a sizeable venue - so there will be lots of room, and hopefully lots of attendees.

The Exhibition is at Manchester Central, more familiar to some of you as G-Mex. I have been attending the exhibition since it started, and recently visited the sister event Business Yorkshire. I have found them to well organised, well attended and very interesting.

I hope to see you there - as I have said a lot recently, if people are not interested in this topic now I don't know when they will be.

No comments: