Monday 16 March 2015

Consultancy for the Public Sector - 6 to 10 July 2015

It is a big change to move from working in the public sector to working for yourself as a consultant.  If you are interested in doing so then I am happy to chat to you and give you what tips I can, but you might be better off going on a dedicated training course such as the one run by Public Administration International (PAI) in London.

It is particularly useful for international delegates, not just those in the UK, who are interested in working as a consultant with organisations such as the World Bank, United Nations etc.
Full details are here.

PAI are not someone I work for so I am not selling my own training here - it is purely a public service announcement.  They are a very impressive outfit in central London and I have no reservations about recommending them.  The fees are quite reasonable as these things go.

If you are setting up as a consultant - good luck.  It has its ups and downs, but it can be very satisfying and interesting.

No comments: