Monday 16 December 2019

Public Procurement

We might now start to get some clarity on the future direction of Public Procurement in the UK.  A shakeup is promised - how much is delivered we shall see.  I hope to be able to share it with you.

I have now finished my run on the CIPS Public Procurement open skills courses.  They are changing the format and will be running 5 or 6 one day training programmes next year in a variety of locations.  I don't know who will be running them but I am sure they will do a good job.

I have really enjoyed running the 3 public procurement days, and so I shall be looking to continue running them in 2020 on a commercial basis with another partner.  Details are being developed, but probably a one day event (or two one day events) in up to 3 locations.

If you have any preferences, or suggestions about how and where we should run these courses, please let me know.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year

No comments: