Monday 15 June 2020

CIPS Exam Preparation & Revision Tips - CIPS Yorkshire branch 26th June 2020

I've been invited to run an online seminar for CIPS students at lunchtime on Friday 26th June 2020 (12 till 1:30pm).  It is being organised by CIPS Yorkshire Branch (my home branch), but as far as I know is open to any and all CIPS members studying for exams.

I am running a number of exam training programmes at the moment for The Procurement Academy , so I recognise how worrying the prospect of exams can be - especially if you haven't had to sit one for a number of years.

I don't want to give away too much of what I am going to say (translation: I haven't written it yet) but one thing I will say is "Don't panic".  The stress of exams can turn your mind to jelly as we get a surge of adrenaline that triggers a fight or flight mode, and sometimes just paralyses you into inaction.

It's easy to say relax, but harder to do.  I know.  But breathing helps.  (oh, and revision too)

Booking for this free webinar is here.

No comments: