Monday 14 February 2011

Procurex National 8th/9th March 2011

I am delighted to tell you that I shall be attending the Procurex National Conference on behalf of BIPS. I shall be on their stand both days, apart from when I am presenting a number of short seminars on both days. Topics I shall cover include; Adding Value, Evaluation issues, Sub-contracting, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Supply chain, and Managing Risk.

I know I would say this, but it is an excellent event, and free. It is held at Birmingham NEC.

As part of the build up to the event, BIPS are running a series of Web Seminars on public sector procurement by Eddie Regan. Eddie is a great guy, and his presentations will be informative, provocative and (this time at least) short. Details are here, and the webinars are Tuesday 15th Feb at 10:30am (Award Criteria), Friday 18th at 1:30 (Evaluation) , 24th @ 3pm (debriefing suppliers), and 3 March at 2pm (EU Remedies directive). I'll be logging in (if there is room).
Otherwise I am sure you will be able to catch Eddie at Procurex.

I hope to see you there too.

No comments: