Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Impact of the new EU Procurement Legislation

"The impact of the new EU Public Contract legislation" is a new event from PASS, which should be all you need to understand the change in the law from 26th February 2015/1 April 2015.  The good news is that the course is being run in a wide range of locations around the country, from Exeter to Newcastle, Cardiff and Belfast - so there should be one relatively near you.  The bad news (possibly) is that I shall be leading some of those events, but to make it interesting I won't tell you which ones yet.  So there is still a chance you will be lucky and get one of PASS's other tutors. 

Don't want to take the risk?  Well I shall be in Birmingham on 31st March 2015, and a further 5 or 6 during April, May and June  - none of which are actually on the website yet.  So book early and you can avoid me!

Those of you who were at Procurex North recently will I hope have found that this topic  is interesting - the law has changed, and so there will be a whole bunch of new case law to be developed.  And most Buyers will be hoping it is not them that is the basis of that case law.  We hope to point out some of the risky areas. 

And do remember these regulations apply in the UK, excepting Scotland who will have their own legislation later in the year - and yes we shall have events about that too.

Joking aside I hope to see you at one of the events.  You might also want to listen in to Eddie Regan, our in house guru, during his free webinar on Monday 9th March 2015 at 10:30.  I know I shall.

No comments: