Friday 21 October 2016

Training Courses: CIPS Introduction to Public Sector Procurement and Applying EU Public Procurement Processes


On behalf of CIPS I am running two courses in November at the de Vere Venues Devonport House Hotel in Greenwich (shown above, during a promotion for the movie Thor: The Dark World - incidentally I was staying there at that time.  It is one of my favourite hotels.  My son tells me the movie is good too).

The courses are Introduction to Public Sector Procurement on Tuesday 8th November 2016, and Applying EU Public Procurement Processes on Wednesday 9th November 2016.

The titles are a bit long but do rather pass the Ronseal test of doing exactly what it says on the tin.

Ideally you should do day 1 before day 2, but it is not totally essential.  I think that the Introduction course is getting rather full but there is more space on the Applying EU processes course.

They are going to run again next year (no doubt updated a little), but not until 17/18 May 2017, in Manchester.

No comments: